Contractor: For the purpose of this grant the term “contractor” refers to any tradesperson directly hired to complete project work including, but not limited to, project managers, general contractors, plumbers, electricians, and handypersons.
Contractor Registration & Payment
All contractors, whether general or trade, will be required to register in this database to participate as a contractor in this program.
IFF will pay that contractor directly. All payments will be made as a direct deposit, thus ACH information will be required.
- Payment One: After the provider returns a signed Grant Agreement, the selected contractor will receive 50% of the total award amount.
- Payment Two: Once the project is complete, according to the the Scope of Work, the contractor will receive the final 50% of the total award amount.
Contractor Bid Requirements
Not all bids will look the same. However, all bids, at a minimum, need to include the following information to provide clarity for the review team:
- Name of business, business address, and contact information for the contractor.
- ECE business name or provider's name and contact information.
- Address of project location.
- Details of the proposed work being priced:
§ Purpose of each type of labor.
§ Cost for each type of labor.
§ Item/material/equipment to be purchased.
§ Quantity of each.
§ Cost per unit.
o Length of time bid is valid (preference for 60 days).
o Estimated schedule/timeline from start to finish.
- Total project cost. Include any costs not directly related to labor and materials, such as overhead and profit, general conditions, or insurance.
- Contractor signature.
**NOTE - These grant funds can only be disbursed via direct deposit. You will need an account that accepts ACH payments to take part in this grant.
Lien waivers are required for each project you work on. You will be asked to upload them when the project is approved.
You can download lien waiver templates here.